Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Little Booger

Yup, that is right, I call him a Booger. I just went to check on the boys and their peaceful, sleeping (or so I THOUGHT!!!) faces. I open the door from my room to the hall and, there, sitting on the floor outside the door, is Max (The Booger) with something in his mouth. He ran down the hall to his room, laughing. I followed him and turned on his light to see what was in his mouth. He showed me... it smelled, uh, grape-ish. He had gone downstairs, opened an Easter egg and eaten a grape Jolly Rancher. I made him apologize to me for taking candy without permission. Now I have to hide the Easter eggs! NOT something I thought I would be doing nearly 2 weeks after Easter!

1 comment:

Tena said...

didn't it make you want to have a jolly rancher, too?