Saturday, May 2, 2009

Parade!!!





Max had a blast with his float for the WRBC Childcare Center annual Pegasus Parade. Every year, we try to have a float that relates to an event during Derby Festival (Steamboat, Bedrace, airshow, Thunder fireworks) or something Louisville-ish (the Gallopalooza horses found around the city). This year, we chose the Chow Wagon- the food choices available on the riverfront near where the concerts are held. See if you can pick out the various delicacies available on Max's float! YUMMY!!!!

Also, for your enjoyment, photos of the boys' floats from LAST year, since I have just figured out how to download photos from the camera and then upload photos to the blog. I have had to teach myself (and get tutoring, often via phone) to do these technical tasks David used to do for us. I am handling things well, I think and trying to become a "Jane of All Trades".

No comments: