Friday, May 1, 2009

Visit To Daddy





Today we went to the cemetery and then to the zoo, since it is Oaks Day and schools were out today. Here are some photos from the trip to "visit Daddy". I was so touched by my gentle Davey. He sat there with Max and talked to him. I tried to keep my distance so they could have their time together. After we got loaded into the car, Davey asked me, "Mommy, can we go tell Daddy one more thing?" So I unloaded both boys and they ran over to the stone for a minute, then gathered up some dandilions, so David would have some flowers. I guess we will be going back to plant some things. Davey wants to plant marigolds, since "Daddy really liked marigolds".

1 comment:

Tena said...

Those sweet boys! I'm glad you were able to have a nice day and go to visit David! Love you!

p.s. glad I could help you upload pictures from a distance! (always glad to help!)