Friday, July 3, 2009

Wipeout

I don't know if any of you watch "Wipeout" on ABC on Wednesday nights, but it is a must see at our house! I find it funny that the boys are so into the show and the belly laughs in response to the wipeouts. Today, I went to see what the kids were playing at our friends' house and Josie and Davey were planning and then going through a course with platforms, unsteady pieces of furniture and "Big Balls". Not to be outdone by his older brother, I went down to the basement and Max had created an obstacle course based on "Wipeout" and the Little People were competing for the top prize. He explained to me every step of the course and what the Little People had to do to advance to the next stage. It was very funny! I guess it could be worse, after all there are worse things on that kids see.... SpongeBob, for example. This summer, the only TV they have watched has consisted of the occasional "Magic School Bus", Wimbledon and the weekly "Wipeout". I attribute this to the addition of Goliath to our family.

1 comment:

Jasten said...

Nothing like people subjecting themselves to physical comedy and smart-aleky commentators.

Big balls.