Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Little Things

I will make this brief, since it is definitely bedtime! I so appreciate the little things people continue to do for me/us. We had yummy chicken noodle soup, strawberries (the boys' fave), rolls and rice krispie treats tonight, courtesy of a friend in the moms' group. Also, after a call to my friend/neighbor a couple doors down, I have oats with which to make the requested "Craisin cereal" (oatmeal with brown sugar and Craisins in it) for Max. It is his favorite! He asked if he could have it in the morning, and thanks to Ryan, he can have his "Craisin cereal".

We have plans to go to the SMM Haunted Harvest Festival tomorrow night. Tonight, Ryan said he had heard there were some community things going on we could check out. We are carving pumpkins with him and his son (almost 2) on Sunday. Apparently I needed to bring my pumpkins inside to prevent having "frozen guts" when we carve. Hadn't thought about that. So, 3 pumpkins for carving are now in my entryway.

Have a spectacular and blessed Fall Weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Ryan is turning out to be a blessing for you and your boys. Though, I'm sure that you're just as much a blessing to him and his little guy.
Have fun pumpkin carving!!
Love you,
Sherri