Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My "To Do" List

Davey made me a "Job List" last night and I thought I would share it with you all.

Job List for Mommy
1. Love us.
2. Hug us.
3. Kiss us.
4. Play with us.
5. Help us.

I asked if I do those things, which received an enthusiastic, "Of course!" So, I was pleased with that response. Sometimes I just feel like I have to put their requests after things like getting dinner on the table or getting the laundry done, but I know that is not unique to my situation.

On another note, Davey and I are joining Bobbi and Josie at "Wicked" next week. We are so very excited!

And on ANOTHER note, I received the binder of final copies of my new will, living trust and other legal things. Made me cry to see reference to "David Albright, deceased".

Gotta go night-night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that it was rather painful to get that binder today. I'm sure that those little reminders of your loss are sad.
Love you...