Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Light the Night

Mark your calendars for the Light the Night Walk on 10/4/08.

A team is being formed to walk in memory of David and in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

How you can help:

  • Walk with us and raise funds for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
  • Make a monetary donation and/or raise funds for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
  • Pray that our team meets our financial goal and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society continues to support people and families that have been effected as they search for better treatments and cures for blood diseases
  • Check this blog often for updates

In addition, you can continue to send memories of David to me at worthycubed@yahoo.com or post them here. I am making a book for Jen and the boys so they can share in some of our memories of David. I'd like to have them all gathered in the next month or so but continue to send them when you think of them. I'll be able to add pages...

Thanks to all of you who have already sent pictures or stories about David. What a special man.

Thanks, too, for your continued support of Jen, the boys and their families. Please pray for continued strength and courage as they move along this unknown road.

** Tena

2 comments:

Steph said...

I had signed up to volunteer at the Light the Night Walk several weeks ago. Of course, David was in my heart when I made the committment. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces.
Steph Jones

Robin said...

Sign me up to I love a good walk with friends. Special prayers tonight for you and your family. I'll talk to you soon. Love ya, Robin S.